Special Price ₹704.00 was ₹742.00
Ginger Juice (Sugar Free) asthma and bronchitis, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-emetic, reduce menstrual pain, relieve a headache, arthritis By BHUMIJA LIFESCIENCES For thousands of years, ginger has been used for the treatment of innumerable ailments due to its powerful therapeutic and preventive effects. Here are some of its properties that make it a perfect natural remedy for ailments. Ginger is commonly used to treat various types of “stomach problems,” including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by cancer treatment, nausea and vomiting after surgery, as well as loss of appetite. Other uses include pain relief from arthritis or muscle soreness, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough, and bronchitis. Ginger is also sometimes used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain. Some people pour the fresh juice on their skin to treat burns. The oil made from ginger is sometimes applied to the skin to relieve pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-emetic properties.
- It helps to decrease inflammation, swelling and pain due to its ability to inhibit prostaglandin and leukotriene synthesis.
- It inhibits serotonin receptors and has the ability to break up and expel intestinal gas (carminative effect) which makes it a good antiemetic agent.
- Its antioxidant activity, the ability to induce cell death (apoptosis) and suppressing certain protein bestows it with anticancer properties.
- Compounds found in ginger are known to suppress allergic reactions.
- Ginger root contains a very high level of antioxidants.
- Ginger’s antihistamine property helps in treating allergies — a common cause for respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis.
- It is also known to inhibit airway contraction and help stimulate the secretion of mucus.
- It is the herb of choice for persistent cough and sore throat associated with colds.