SUGAR FREE – AMALA JUICE – 1 LTR.
Achieve vitality & support healthy immune system 100% Vegetarian
Antioxidants are our best defense against the damage to our cells caused by free radicals. Free radicals are oxygen-containing molecules created in our cells during normal metabolism. They also come from pollutants in the environment. Many of the diseases associated with ageing appear to be caused by free radicals – chemically activated forms of oxygen , which are generated in the body from day- to day living . Free radicals are very damaging to our cells and are responsible for much of the damage caused by many diseases. Free radicals are not all bad and actually help fight infection and disease. However, pollutants , sun , stress , poor diet , alcohol and some medications can cause our bodies to produce high levels of free radicals which can lead to cell damage in parts of the body including :
- The cardiovascular system, through oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Cell mitochondria, leading to impaired energy production.
The thing that naturally keeps free radicals in check is antioxidants, which we get from nutrients in food , particularly fresh fruit and vegetables.
Free radical damage can be minimized by:
- Avoiding exposure to environmental pollution.
- Introducing Anti-oxidant rich foods into the diet
- Supplementing with antioxidant
BHUMIJA’S AMALA JUICE (a Herbal supplement) – is a 100% natural antioxidant to help protect the body from free radical oxidation .
Features & Benefits :
# AMALA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY FRUIT) A natural, efficacious and safe herb, It is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C, that protects cells against free radical damage and thereby helps in the management of premature aging.
- Supports a healthy immune system – useful for moderate cough, cold & sore throat.
- Replenish what your body uses in a day and recharges your energy every day.
- Amala is outstanding in its ability to nourish and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Neutralizes free radicals to slow down oxidation process in the body. It is considered to be a primary cooling rejuvenator in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It also contains Vitamin A, certain essential elements and is a rich source of natural pectin. And it is well known fact that pectin decreases serum cholesterol in human beings. As a Pre-cursor of Vitamin A – help promote and maintain healthy vision.
- Due to hectic lifestyles and poor eating habits, your hair is lack of nutrients needed for maintaining and supporting healthy hair, skin & nails. Amalaki achieve & maintain healthy skin, hair & nails. Amalaki helps to restore natural hair colour and prevents premature graying of hair. Provides nourishment to the hair and restore strength, sheen and luster to hair .
Also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amala , Also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amala, it has one of the highest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plant. One Amlaki fruit contains as much as Vitamin C as two oranges. It is an essential component of Chyawanprash, a well known rejuvenative tonic, and of Triphala, a digestive formula.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE . STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
# These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product Pictures are for illustrative purpose only and may vary from the original packing.
REFRIGERATE AND CONSUME WITHIN 1 MONTH AFTER OPENING.
Use it long –term to build immunity 3-6 months +.
Don’t use :
When there is diarrhoea.
This product is a natural product therefore the colour may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.