Organic MORINGA POWDER 200 GRAM
- Moringa Powder is 100% natural & pure.
- Moringa contains lots of Nutrients & Antioxidants.
- Moringa powder is the best source of Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
- Energy Boost | Multi-Vitamin | Antioxidants | Alkalizing, Antibacterial
BENEFITS OF MORINGA MIRACLE TREE The world’s most nutritious tree ‘Moringa leaf’ contains approximately 20 types of amino acids, 46 types of antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds All natural 90+ nutrients make for the best natural nutritional supplement It is a tremendous source of bio-available vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E and Macro Minerals, Trace Minerals and Phyto nutrients. Moringa leaves are a good source of bio available quality protein & dietary fiber.
- High in fibre and a useful component in weight reduction diets, as its high nutritional value and ability to expand in the stomach reduces appetite.
- 100% pure & natural vegetarian super food.
- All natural, 100% Organic, Chemical Free.
- No additive and added color.
- Psyllium contains beneficial soluble fibre With no harmful side effects,
- it helps in alleviating conditions like constipation, diverticular disease, high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, obesity and supports lowering of blood cholesterol, controlling blood glucose and normal functioning of the colon
- • Psyllium is beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome, Psyllium is an excellent laxative
- Barley Grass Powder, 100g [Detoxifying & Alkalizing]
- Barley grass is high in chlorophyll, an antibacterial green pigment.
- Add to fruit-juices, smoothies, sauces or simply consume as a shot after diluting in water.
- It is very similar in structure to haemoglobin, and can help recovery from anaemia
Psyllium Ispaghula seed Husk Powder 360 g.
COLON CARE NATURALLY
CONSTIPATION, INTESTINAL INFLAMMATION, DIVERTICULOSIS, HIGH CHOLESTEROL.
Features & benefits :
Psyllium contains beneficial soluble fibre.
- With no harmful side effects, it helps in alleviating conditions like constipation, diverticular disease, high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, obesity and supports lowering of blood cholesterol, controlling blood glucose and normal functioning of the colon.
- Regular daily intake recommended. Should be consumed everyday as part of healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Psyllium is good for gastrointestinal irritations.
- Psyllium is beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Psyllium is an excellent laxative (bulk forming) that gives relief from constipation and hemorrhoids.
Suggested Use :. Daily intake of psyllium husks is 4-20 grams (1 U.S. teaspoon) or 10-20 gms. (up to 2 U.S. teaspoon) of the powdered seeds. This is stirred into a large glass of water or Juice and drunk immediately before it thickness. It is important to maintain a high water intake when using psyllium. Regular daily intake recommended. Should be consumed everyday as part of a healthy and well-balanced diet.
Duration : Use long term .
Caution : People with allergies should use caution when taking psyllium as it may cause allergic reactions in certain people that are prone to Psllium allergy. Ensure that you remain properly hydrated whilst using this product (adults should consume approximately 1.5 litres of water per day). As psyllium can slow the absorption of some pharmaceutical agents, take separately from any medication (e.g. 1 hour before or after) .
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.