Panch Tulsi Benefits:
Tulsi has a lot of benefits. It has super natural health curing qualities and helpful in all types of Allergies. It has beneficial effect on mind and body. It gives relaxation to mind and body. Scientists have also acknowledged the medicinal properties of tulsi.
It keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria, Swine Flu etc . The intake of tulsi is the best way of intestine cleaning.
It is very effective in any kind of gynaecological problem. Panch Tulsi is very effective in cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever, swelling in Lungs, hypertension, chest congestion, fatigue, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma, anaemia and ulcers.
It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of human body. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti- Bacterial and Anti- Viral Action.
Panch Tulsi is disease resistant. It has world’s best anti-oxidant, anti aging, anti-bacterial, anti – septic, anti-viral, anti-flu , anti-biotic , anti – inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.
• Panch Tulsi Drop is made by using extract of 5 types of Tulsi like Shyam Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Shwet Sursa, Van Tulsi and Nimbu Tulsi.
• It is useful in more than 200 diseases like flu, swine flu, dengue , joint pain, stone, blood pressure excess weight, sugar, allergy, hepatitis, burning, urine related problem, gout, piles, pariah, haemorrhage, swollen lungs, ulcer, stress, lack of semen, tiredness,loss of appetite , vomiting , hiccups, stomach ache, stomach bug etc.
• Mix 2 drops of T5 Tulsi Drop with honey to get relief from cold, cough, sneezes and headache. It’s very effective in winters in unconscious condition put drops of Panch Tulsi Drop with salt in nose. It’s very effective.
• Beneficial for cancer patients. Mix 2-3 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop with curd take it. Take maximum curd & milk as food.
• Beneficial for a child suffering from cold, cough or loose motions, Mix one or two drops of Panch Tulsi Drop with honey & give to the child.
• After lunch have one drop of Panch Tulsi Drop , it helps to cure stomach related diseases.
• Panch Tulsi Drop relieves in itching, eczema etc and all other skin related diseases & wounds.
• Panch Tulsi Drop purifies blood, and much helpful to increase haemoglobin.
• Daily intake of 4-5 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop controls nausea & vomiting in pregnancy. A friend of women in all problems.
• Especially helps in fire burns or any poisonous insect attack.
• To control hair fall & premature greying of hair & dandruff, use 8 -10 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop with aloe herbal hair oil and apply on the head & forehead. For best results apply this at night & wash it in the morning.
• In ear pain and ear flow, pour one drop of Panch Tulsi Drop in each ear.
• In Tooth pain, cavity, bleeding gums, have gargles with warm water mixed with 4-5 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop.
• To get rid of bad breath have 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop daily after meals.
• Throat pain, ulcers can be relieved by Panch Tulsi Drop.
• In asthma and cough have Panch Tulsi Drop with ginger ras and honey in the morning and evening.
• At night mix 8-10 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop in body oil, it will relieve you from mosquito bite and you will have a sound sleep.
• Mix 8-10 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop in water cooler. It helps to keep your house free from mosquitoes and makes the environment bacteria free, clean and pure.
• Lice: Equal quantity of Panch Tulsi Drop & lime juice to be applied to the hair & kept for three hours. Wash hair, the lice will be dead.
• Panch Tulsi Drop is very useful for heart. With the use of this regularly cholesterol level decreases and reduces blood clots, heart attack and stroke.
• At the time of bath mix 8-10 drops of Panch Tulsi Drop in water and have bath you will have disease free skin. It is very useful for skin problems & eliminates stress.
Use 1 drop Panch Tulsi Drop in one glass of water or tea or 2 drops in 1 litre water. With this, water will be bacteria free, healthy and hygienic.
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
All product statements on this website provides general information . It is not designed to treat or diagnose disease or injury , nor it is a substitute for sound medical advice or treatment from a healthcare professional. Readers are advised to seek medical advice for any specific health concern . Individual results may vary.
• FOR STOMACH PROBLEMS: 2 drops in one glass of water THREE TIMES A DAY.
• FOR WATER COOLERS: 5 drops in one litre of water.
• FOR TEA TASTE: 2 drops in a cup of tea.
• FOR WATER PURIFIER: 20 drops in RO water purifier.
This is a very good product and is super effective and the best part of this product is the taste. Once someone start using it he or she would always want to put it in tea or water because of the taste.
VITAMIN –E LIQUID
Liquid – 30ml.
By : BHUMIJA LIFESCIENCES
BHUMIJA’s CLEAR-VIT-E (Liquid Vitamin E) is an important essential nutrient that is crucial for good health. It is the body’s primary, fat-soluble antioxidant and appears naturally in several variant forms, called tocopherol. It is found in most vegetable oils, wheat germ, row seeds and nuts, leafy vegetables and legumes. Vitamin E supports various bodily functions, including nutritional support for the skin, and the immune system. As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Good for skin as it naturally enhances skins moisturizing capacity, when used topically it is beneficial to Scar reduction, wound healing. This formulation provides natural Vitamin E in a convenient dropper dosage form.
AMALAKI – Capsules 250mg. (60 Capsules)
By : BHUMIJA LIFESCIENCES
Indian Gooseberry is known as Amla and Amalaki in Sanskrit language. When it is referred to amla, it is generally the fruit which is light greenish-yellow in color that possesses innumerable health benefits. The importance of Amalaki has been described in Ayurvedic texts dating thousands of years back. Even today, Ayurvedic practitioners use this wonder herb to treat and heal plenty of health ailments without any unwanted or harmful effects.
The nutritional facts of Amalaki include bioflavonoids, flavones, polyphenols and carotenoids. It is the richest natural source of vitamin C available on this planet. The amounts of Vitamin C in mid-sized Amalaki is four times and eight times more than what it is found in mid-sized orange and tomato respectively. The unique thing about amalaki fruit is the ascorbic acid found is nearly indestructible even by burning or drying it. This makes the richest bio-availability of Vitamin C in this fruit that plays significant role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It is also required for the collagen and carnitine synthesis, important molecules that produce energy from the fat cells whenever required.
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
# These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product Pictures are for illustrative purpose only and may vary from the original packing.
SUGAR FREE – AMALA JUICE – 1 LTR.
Achieve vitality & support healthy immune system 100% Vegetarian
Antioxidants are our best defense against the damage to our cells caused by free radicals. Free radicals are oxygen-containing molecules created in our cells during normal metabolism. They also come from pollutants in the environment. Many of the diseases associated with ageing appear to be caused by free radicals – chemically activated forms of oxygen , which are generated in the body from day- to day living . Free radicals are very damaging to our cells and are responsible for much of the damage caused by many diseases. Free radicals are not all bad and actually help fight infection and disease. However, pollutants , sun , stress , poor diet , alcohol and some medications can cause our bodies to produce high levels of free radicals which can lead to cell damage in parts of the body including :
- The cardiovascular system, through oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Cell mitochondria, leading to impaired energy production.
The thing that naturally keeps free radicals in check is antioxidants, which we get from nutrients in food , particularly fresh fruit and vegetables.
Free radical damage can be minimized by:
- Avoiding exposure to environmental pollution.
- Introducing Anti-oxidant rich foods into the diet
- Supplementing with antioxidant
BHUMIJA’S AMALA JUICE (a Herbal supplement) – is a 100% natural antioxidant to help protect the body from free radical oxidation .
Features & Benefits :
# AMALA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY FRUIT) A natural, efficacious and safe herb, It is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C, that protects cells against free radical damage and thereby helps in the management of premature aging.
- Supports a healthy immune system – useful for moderate cough, cold & sore throat.
- Replenish what your body uses in a day and recharges your energy every day.
- Amala is outstanding in its ability to nourish and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Neutralizes free radicals to slow down oxidation process in the body. It is considered to be a primary cooling rejuvenator in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It also contains Vitamin A, certain essential elements and is a rich source of natural pectin. And it is well known fact that pectin decreases serum cholesterol in human beings. As a Pre-cursor of Vitamin A – help promote and maintain healthy vision.
- Due to hectic lifestyles and poor eating habits, your hair is lack of nutrients needed for maintaining and supporting healthy hair, skin & nails. Amalaki achieve & maintain healthy skin, hair & nails. Amalaki helps to restore natural hair colour and prevents premature graying of hair. Provides nourishment to the hair and restore strength, sheen and luster to hair .
Also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amala , Also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amala, it has one of the highest concentrations of natural Vitamin C of any edible plant. One Amlaki fruit contains as much as Vitamin C as two oranges. It is an essential component of Chyawanprash, a well known rejuvenative tonic, and of Triphala, a digestive formula.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE . STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
# These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product Pictures are for illustrative purpose only and may vary from the original packing.
REFRIGERATE AND CONSUME WITHIN 1 MONTH AFTER OPENING.
Use it long –term to build immunity 3-6 months +.
Don’t use :
When there is diarrhoea.
This product is a natural product therefore the colour may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Astringent: Unripe Bael fruit has high tannin content, which makes it an effective for the treatment of dysentery and diarrhea.
Laxative: Ripe Bael fruit is an excellent laxative, which relieves constipation and is also helpful in eliminating intestinal worms.
Antimicrobial: Bael exhibits antibacterial and antiviral activity against pathogens which cause intestinal infections such as infectious diarrhea.
Antispasmodic and carminative: Bael fruit relieves abdominal colic and flatulence because of its antispasmodic and carminative properties.
Anti-inflammatory: Marmin, a coumarin isolated from the roots, possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in the management of inflammatory intestinal disorders such as colitis.
- Diarrhea and dysentery
- Worm infestation
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Recommended Dose : One Capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Bael
Note: Since Bhumija’s Pure Herbs are in capsule form, some children below 14 years may find it difficult to swallow them. For this reason, Pure Herbs are recommended for children ages 14 and above.
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
Capsules 400 mg. (60 Capsules)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used for 4,000 years to treat a variety of conditions. Studies show that turmeric may help fight infections and some cancers, reduce inflammation, and treat digestive problems.
Turmeric has been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, to treat digestive and liver problems, skin diseases, and wounds.
Curcumin is also a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants scavenge molecules in the body known as free radicals, which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death. Antioxidants can fight free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause.
In addition, curcumin lowers the levels of two enzymes in the body that cause inflammation. It also stops platelets from clumping together to form blood clots.
Research suggests that turmeric may be helpful for the following conditions:
Indigestion or Dyspepsia
Curcumin stimulates the gallbladder to produce bile, which some people think may help improve digestion. The German Commission E, which determines which herbs can be safely prescribed in Germany, has approved turmeric for digestive problems. And one double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that turmeric reduced symptoms of bloating and gas in people suffering from indigestion.
Turmeric may help people with ulcerative colitis stay in remission. Ulcerative colitis is a chronic disease of the digestive tract where symptoms tend to come and go. In one double-blind, placebo-controlled study, people whose ulcerative colitis was in remission took either curcumin or placebo, along with conventional medical treatment, for 6 months. Those who took curcumin had a significantly lower relapse rate than those who took placebo.
Turmeric does not seem to help treat stomach ulcers. In fact, there is some evidence that it may increase stomach acid, making existing ulcers worse.
Because of turmeric's ability to reduce inflammation, researchers have wondered if it may help relieve osteoarthritis pain.
Early studies suggested that turmeric may help prevent atherosclerosis, the buildup of plaque that can block arteries and lead to heart attack or stroke. In animal studies, an extract of turmeric lowered cholesterol levels and kept LDL (bad) cholesterol from building up in blood vessels. Because it stops platelets from clumping together, turmeric may also prevent blood clots from building up along the walls of arteries. But a double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that taking curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, at a dose of up to 4 g per day did not improve cholesterol levels.
There has been a great deal of research on turmeric's anti-cancer properties, but results are still very preliminary. Evidence from test tube and animal studies suggests that curcumin may help prevent or treat several types of cancers, including prostate, breast, skin, and colon cancer. Tumeric's preventive effects may relate to its antioxidant properties, which protect cells from damage. More research is needed. Cancer should be treated with conventional medications. Don't use alternative therapies alone to treat cancer. If you choose to use complementary therapies along with your cancer treatment, make sure you tell all your doctors.
Tumeric's powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and circulatory effects may help prevent and treat neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis, and other conditions.
SUGAR FREE – NONI JUICE – 1 LTR.
No Added Sugar,
Noni Juice regulates cell function & protect from toxins and pollutants. It is a natural antioxidant, improve memory, total growth & high anti-biotic resistant.
Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows. It used as medicine, usually applied to the skin.
The fruit juice is used for arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, muscle aches and pains, menstrual difficulties, headaches, heart disease, AIDS, cancers, gastric ulcers, sprains, depression, senility, poor digestion, atherosclerosis, circulation problems, and drug addiction.
The leaves have been used in medicines for rheumatic aches and swelling of the joints, stomachache, dysentery, and swelling caused by a parasitic infection called filariasis. The bark has been used in a preparation to aid childbirth.
How does it work?
Noni contains many substances, including potassium. Some of these substances might help repair damaged cells in the body, activate the immune system, and have other activities.
Insufficient Evidence for: USES
- Cancer. Early research suggests that taking 6-8 grams of noni daily might improve physical function, fatigue, and pain in people with advanced cancer. However, noni does not seem to reduce tumor size.
- Age-related spinal damage (cervical spondylosis). Early research suggests that taking noni juice while participating in physiotherapy for 4 weeks can reduce neck pain and improve neck flexibility compared to physiotherapy alone. However, treatment with physiotherapy alone seems to relive pain and improve flexibility better than noni juice alone.
- Exercise performance. Early research suggests that drinking a juice containing noni, grapefruit, and blackberry juices for 21 days can increase exercise endurance in distance runners.
- Hearing loss. Early research suggests that drinking 4 ounces of noni juice daily for 3 months does not improve hearing in hearing-impaired women.
- High blood pressure. Early research suggests that drinking 4 ounces of a noni juice daily for one month can reduce blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- Osteoarthritis. Early research suggests that drinking 3 ounces of noni juice daily for 90 days can reduce the need for pain relievers and improve quality of life in people with osteoarthritis.
- Nausea and vomiting after surgery. Noni fruit might reduce nausea. Some research shows that it reduces nausea after surgery. However, it does not appear to affect vomiting.