Bhumija Lifesciences Ginger Juice | Digestion | Natural Juice (Sugar Free) 1 Ltr
Ginger Juice (Sugar Free) asthma and bronchitis, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-emetic, reduce menstrual pain, relieve a headache, arthritis By BHUMIJA LIFESCIENCES For thousands of years, ginger has been used for the treatment of innumerable ailments due to its powerful therapeutic and preventive effects. Here are some of its properties that make it a perfect natural remedy for ailments. Ginger is commonly used to treat various types of “stomach problems,” including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea caused by cancer treatment, nausea and vomiting after surgery, as well as loss of appetite. Other uses include pain relief from arthritis or muscle soreness, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough, and bronchitis. Ginger is also sometimes used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain. Some people pour the fresh juice on their skin to treat burns. The oil made from ginger is sometimes applied to the skin to relieve pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-emetic properties.
- It helps to decrease inflammation, swelling and pain due to its ability to inhibit prostaglandin and leukotriene synthesis.
- It inhibits serotonin receptors and has the ability to break up and expel intestinal gas (carminative effect) which makes it a good antiemetic agent.
- Its antioxidant activity, the ability to induce cell death (apoptosis) and suppressing certain protein bestows it with anticancer properties.
- Compounds found in ginger are known to suppress allergic reactions.
- Ginger root contains a very high level of antioxidants.
- Ginger’s antihistamine property helps in treating allergies — a common cause for respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis.
- It is also known to inhibit airway contraction and help stimulate the secretion of mucus.
- It is the herb of choice for persistent cough and sore throat associated with colds.
Adults: 30ml Twice a day. Children: 15 to 20ml Twice a day or as directed by the physician. IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Health-Mall assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Benefits : Help resolve respiratory problems Instant remedy for nausea and vomiting Prevent the symptoms of morning sickness Potent remedy for loss of appetite Help improve digestion Helps relieve build-up of gas or flatulence Help reduce menstrual pain Help relieve a headache Helps beat joint pain caused due to arthritis Helps prevent cancer Benefits : Help resolve respiratory problems Instant remedy for nausea and vomiting Prevent the symptoms of morning sickness Potent remedy for loss of appetite Help improve digestion Helps relieve build-up of gas or flatulence Help reduce menstrual pain Help relieve a headache Helps beat joint pain caused due to arthritis Helps prevent cancer