Bhumija Lifesciences Noni Juice | Noni,Aloe Vera, Garcinia Combogia and Grapes Extract | Sugar Free 1 Ltr
Special Price ₹399.00 was ₹757.00
BHUMIJA’S SUGAR FREE – NONI JUICE – 1 LTR. No Added Sugar, Noni Juice regulates cell function & protect from toxins and pollutants. It is a natural antioxidant, improve memory, total growth & high anti-biotic resistant. OVERVIEW NONI Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows. It used as medicine, usually applied to the skin. The fruit juice is used for arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, muscle aches and pains, menstrual difficulties, headaches, heart disease, AIDS, cancers, gastric ulcers, sprains, depression, senility, poor digestion, atherosclerosis, circulation problems, and drug addiction. The leaves have been used in medicines for rheumatic aches and swelling of the joints, stomachache, dysentery, and swelling caused by a parasitic infection called filariasis. The bark has been used in a preparation to aid childbirth. How does it work? Noni contains many substances, including potassium. Some of these substances might help repair damaged cells in the body, activate the immune system, and have other activities. Insufficient Evidence for: USES
- Cancer. Early research suggests that taking 6-8 grams of noni daily might improve physical function, fatigue, and pain in people with advanced cancer. However, noni does not seem to reduce tumor size.
- Age-related spinal damage (cervical spondylosis). Early research suggests that taking noni juice while participating in physiotherapy for 4 weeks can reduce neck pain and improve neck flexibility compared to physiotherapy alone. However, treatment with physiotherapy alone seems to relive pain and improve flexibility better than noni juice alone.
- Exercise performance. Early research suggests that drinking a juice containing noni, grapefruit, and blackberry juices for 21 days can increase exercise endurance in distance runners.
- Hearing loss. Early research suggests that drinking 4 ounces of noni juice daily for 3 months does not improve hearing in hearing-impaired women.
- High blood pressure. Early research suggests that drinking 4 ounces of a noni juice daily for one month can reduce blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- Osteoarthritis. Early research suggests that drinking 3 ounces of noni juice daily for 90 days can reduce the need for pain relievers and improve quality of life in people with osteoarthritis.
- Nausea and vomiting after surgery. Noni fruit might reduce nausea. Some research shows that it reduces nausea after surgery. However, it does not appear to affect vomiting.