Improve all the health issues with the Bhumija Lifesciences Wheat grass juice with aloe vera and amla. It is full of better nutrition and quality because of all three nutrient full ingredients. The magnesium, iron, selenium, vitamin C, antioxidant and anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, etc is fulfilled by a sip of juice daily.
- Wheatgrass is the young leaves of a wheat plant. Its scientific name is the Triticum aestivum plant, which is a highly potent food. Well, it is a superfood for complete nourishment. The chlorophyll in wheatgrass acts as a detoxifier for the body and a neutralizer of toxins. One of the benefits of wheat grass is to boost your immunity and keep you away from infections.
- Aloe vera is a popular and traditional medicinal plant that's been used for skin, hair treatment for years. Pulp and juice of aloe vera is a natural blood purifier and supports good heart health. Aloe vera extract is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties.
- Amla, a round and green berry known as Indian gooseberry. It is full of vitamin C, which is 20 times more than oranges. Its high concentration of Vitamin C supports body recovery and a high immunity system. The flavonols compound of amla is linked with memory and brain function too.
Get the best wheatgrass juice from Bhumija. Buy wheatgrass to experience the maximum wheatgrass juicing benefits.
Wheatgrass Benefits With Aloe Vera, Amla
De-toxin for the clean Liver
A liver is responsible for a range of healthy life like metabolism, fat production and many more. Wheatgrass is a plant carbohydrate food. The chlorophyll from the Wheatgrass and antioxidants from the amla work to remove toxins from the body and clean the liver. A healthy liver will support a healthy life-giving function.
Digestion and bowel function
Wheatgrass and aloe vera contain several high levels of enzymes that improve digestion and support the absorption of required nutrients. The presence of vital enzymes like protease, lipase and cytochrome oxidase cut down the food and remove constipation. A clean stomach and intestine regulate a good bowel movement. The fibre in amla also works for bowel movements.
Good source of iron
Iron is necessary for humans. It is an essential part of haemoglobin. Bhumjia Wheatgrass juice with aloe vera, amla, improves the iron intake in the human body. You can fulfil your adequate iron intake with this juice. The increase in the blood count helps in many ways- normalize blood sugar, support energy, healthy tissue connectivity, cell function and many other things.
Support to reduce craving & Weight Loss
Wheatgrass is helpful to reduce the daily craving. All the ingredients of this wheatgrass juice benefits to boost metabolism. They are full of fibres and very low in fat. Amla is rich in antioxidants that accelerate your metabolism and track throughout consumption. The calories burning starts with this Bhumija juice and promotes weight loss by controlling the regular craving for unhealthy food.
Beneficial for Type 2 Diabetes Peoples
Wheatgrass and Amla have been used for traditional medicine for years. It is good to lower the blood glucose level in the body. Where amla supports carbohydrate metabolism, which is very responsive to manage glucose. For a positive effect on the sugar level, Bhumija WheatGrass juice might be helpful.
How should you use Bhumija Wheatgrass, Aloe Vera, Amla Juice?
Get wheatgrass juice online india. It is ideal to consume twice a day. If you want to improve your digestion, then having an empty stomach is good. Otherwise, you can have it with water or some other liquid.
As it is a pure extract. It is necessary to dilute it with some liquid.
- For Children: Mix 5-10 ml with water or liquid, twice a day.
- For Adults- Mix 15-30 ml with water or liquid, twice a day.
If you skip your dose, you can have it later. Just keep track of the amount of consumption. Excessive consumption is not recommended.
Well, our suggested consumption level is totally basic. The amount and results vary with the body type.