10 Herbal medicine for a sexually long time and erectile dysfunction
- Are you not happy with sex?
- Is it difficult for you to stay longer in bed?
- Your partner is not satisfied with us?
- Low stamina because of age?
If your answer is Yes, in any of these situations, then you might have sexual dysfunction. You need special treatment or supplements to regain your lost stamina and power.
One of the common sexual dysfunctions in men is ED (Erectile Dysfunction). You are not the one. According to one study, about 30% of men below 40 age and 20% of men experience difficulty in erection and sex.
Since the 1990s, Viagra, a drug has been used for the erection problem. But today we bring a natural Viagra that might help you in your desire sex. Let’s first know about the problem in depth then go for a solution.
ED is called " erection disorder " or "erectile dysfunction" and is a condition in which you cannot have satisfactory sexual intercourse because you cannot get a sufficient erection during sexual intercourse or you cannot maintain an erection.
How does an erection work?
An erection is a reaction that occurs when the blood flow in the penis increases due to sexual stimulation. This series of movements involve the nervous system, which transmits brain signals to the penis, and the vascular system, which controls blood flow in the penis. If something goes wrong with the process due to any situation, it results in ED (Erectile Dysfunction).
Situations like, having stress, anxiety, depression, hormone imbalance, improper nervous system, insufficient blood flow in the penis, emotions, etc are the factors that can be linked with the ED (Erectile Dysfunction). These situations are common in today’s modern lifestyles. However, as men get older, ED (Erectile Dysfunction)also affects them due to a decrease in hormones.
Aphrodisiacs And Erectile Dysfunction
There is a special connection between aphrodisiacs and erectile dysfunction. Aphrodisiac is a substance that increases the sexual interest in men and women. There are a lot of Aphrodisiacs, drugs and supplements that are used for erectile dysfunction. It increases the sexual feeling and sexual behaviour and shows positive results in ED (Erectile Dysfunction).
Well, there are many natural aphrodisiacs like ginseng, maca root, etc which are beneficial.
10 Herbal Medicine For Sexually Long Time
To increase sexual desire is not just about consuming natural supplements or beverages. It also depends on your lifestyle, habits, mental health, and communication with your partner. So, to improve your sexual life, you need to consider other things as well. Now, come to the 10 herbs that you can try for sexual life.
1. Korean Red Ginseng
Korean Ginseng, Panax ginseng is used to improve sexual function, especially in men. It has been used for years to improve stamina, power and performance. Korean ginseng is available in three forms. Among all, Korean red ginseng is highly effective in sexual function
Ginseng has the effect of relieving not only physical stress but also psychological stress. It reduces stress and depression, the main cause of ED (Erectile Dysfunction). The main active ingredient of Korean Ginseng is Ginsenosides that help to release nitric oxide and increase the blood flow in the vessels. Hence, it improves the erection function and premature ejaculation. It is also used in sexual creams to support erection.
- Improve sexual dysfunction.
- Good sperm count & mobility.
- Energy booster.
- Reduce stress & depression.
- Increase libido and bedtime.
- Korean Red Ginseng dosage is noted to be 200-400mg. It is not recommended to consume more than 400mg in a day.
- If you have the raw material, you can boil it with water or prepare a Korean ginseng tea.
- If you have a supplement, read the instruction label then consume it accordingly.
- Remember, say no to alcohol, tea and coffee with Korean ginseng. Moreover, it is a short-term course. Stop or take a break after every 3 months.
As we know, how Korean Ginseng and ginseng is effective in the sexual wellness. The combination of American Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng and Korean Ginseng is highly effective. It has power of three kinds of Ginseng that provide better physical, sexual and mental health.
2. Active X
Active X is not a herb. But is a combination of herbs that makes it powerful herbal medicine for sexual health. Active X is a herbal preparation from the Ashwagandharishta and Balarishta. Ashwagandharishta and Balarishta are the fermentation of herbs from Ayurveda time. It is a well-known solution from ancient times to boost the energy, power, stamina, and performance in the men's bodies as well as women's bodies. Being in a liquid form, it is easily absorbed by the body for better and more effective results.
- Improve energy and strengthen.
- Improve stamina and power.
- Support performance and confidence.
- Overcome fatigue and weakness.
- As it is liquid solution. Mix 10-15ml with a cup of water and intake twice a day. It is ideal to consume after meal.
3. Horny Goat
Horny Goat, Epimedium(Traditional Chinese medicinal herb) is good for sexual dysfunction in both men and women. It is a plant native to China, supplied from several species of supplements in other countries. The main active ingredient of this plant is icariin, which is in vitro. It has PDE5 inhibitory properties, like sildenafil or Viagra, which are a common ingredient in popular drugs for erectile dysfunction. It is famous in men for erectile dysfunction (ED), increased sexual interest and maintaining kidney, heart, skin problems. Moreover, it is a tonic for infertility, social withdrawal, stress, depression, anxiety and cold knees. This herbal action would strengthen tendons and bones.
- Increase stamina in both genders.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Ejaculation problems.
- Anxiety, stress and depression.
- Bone and joint pain.
- Postmenopausal conditions.
- Well, the horny goat dose varies with the individual as per their age, diet, etc. It is reported to be effective to use 1000mg in a day. You can speak with your doctor if you want more information.
- Horn goats are also available as a supplement. You can go with supplements or try tea or raw material.
4. Maca Root
This Peru Maca root is also known as Lepidium meyenii or Peruvian Ginseng. The edible part of the maca plant is root and has a long history of cooking and drugs. Maca is marketed as effective in improving sexual desire, and this demand is supported by research. Maca is rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, copper and zinc, vitamin B, proteins and amino acids.
It is an energetic agent because it is a highly nutritious plant. Well, maca root varies from red black to yellow. Its antioxidants compounds increase the blood flow and work for the men's ED (Erectile Dysfunction) by reducing stress. Moreover, it is also used for the stress reliever, recovering from fatigue, improving sperm motility, etc., and for women, for menstrual irregularities, infertility, recovery from fatigue, etc. It is said to be effective.
- Improve libido.
- Reduce stress.
- Reduce prostate size.
- Help in menopausal symptoms.
- Currently, the main method of consuming the maca is supplements and powders. The reason is simple: its main country of origin is Peru. Origin countries use it as raw vegetables where other countries used it as supplements.
- The recommended limit for Maca root is 3-3.5 g. So you need to stick to it. It is very harmful to consume more than that.
- A 3-6.5g composition of maca root in any supplement will boost your sexual desire if you continue to use it for about 8 weeks.
- You can have maca tea also, it is also quite famous.
Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera is an evergreen shrub that is mainly distributed in India, the Middle East and Africa. It is one of the most important herbs in the oldest Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha is considered Rasayana (a rejuvenating drug). This implies that the power of herbs maintains you physically and psychologically young. It stimulates the production of nitric oxide and increases the blood flow in the body. It is effective in the ED (Erectile Dysfunction) in men as well as effective for women in better performance. This Go-to-Aphrodisiac boosts the sexual function in couples and also improves the quality & quantity of sperm.
- Improve ED (Erectile Dysfunction) problem.
- Increase quality and quantity of sperm.
- Good for anxiety and stress.
- Boost energy.
- Provide sexual satisfaction.
- Good for the male reproductive system.
- Ashwagandha can be purchased in the form of health foods and supplements as capsules, powders and extracts. The recommended limit for Ashwagandha in extract form is 0.5-1g or in powder form is 3-6g. You need to keep an eye on the Ashwagandha intakes.
- It is a big no for pregnant women. It may risk premature birth.
Tribulus Terrestris, also known as Gokshura, is an Ayurvedic herb native to India. It has been used Ayurveda time for immunity boost, aphrodisiac, and rejuvenation properties. It is expected to improve erectile dysfunction and decrease libido. Well, it is effective in men and women. But it's more counterpart in male. Tribulus Terrestris, the active ingredient, has the function of increasing hormones and is also effective for increasing sperm volume, strengthening physical strength, and menopause. It is also noted that Gokshura does not only increase the arouse but also reduce the sex pian. It makes you ready to reach orgasm. It has very effective aphrodisiac benefits in male and female hormones.
- Improve ED (Erectile Dysfunction).
- Increase sexual hormones.
- Good for menopause.
- Increase sperm count.
- Reduce sex pain.
- Effective in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Gokharu is available in powder, supplement and dried powder form. You can choose according to your preference. The standard daily intake for Gokharu is 2-4g as powder and 5-10g as a decoction. You can prepare tea or juice with powder for easy consumption.
Shatavari, Asparagus Racemosus is also called an adaptogen-based herb. Shatavari is expected to improve vitality and plays an important role in Ayurvedic medicine due to its efficacy. It is the queen of herbs to awaken the sexual libido in both partners. It is famous among women for balancing female hormones. Many of the worries peculiar to women, such as menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS), are caused by hormonal imbalances. Shatavri helps to reduce those symptoms.
Well, its libido-enhancing effect is due to steroid saponin that keeps the level of the male hormone testosterone constant, increasing libido, strengthening muscle as well as being effective in stress, depression and more.
- Increase libido in men and women.
- Boost sexual hormones in couples.
- Boost immunity and energy.
- Good for PMS.
- Good for impotence.
- Reduce inflammation in sex organs.
- The root and shoot, both used for physical, sexual and mental wellness. We can use Shatavari in a limit, for root 3-6g in powder form and for shoot 20-50g. It is a daily intake limit.
- The most convenient way for Shatavari is to choose supplements, powder, juice and many more.
- People who have weak digestion, should be aware and talk to a doctor.
Yohimbine, Pausinystalia Yohimbe is an evergreen tree native to West Africa. The bark of Yohimbe contains a compound called yohimbine that has been used as an aphrodisiac for 70 years. It is also marketed in the US as a prescription drug for erectile dysfunction. Erection and ejaculation are caused by the reflexes of the autonomic nerves, but yohimbine is said to have a blocking effect on the sympathetic α 2 receptor and an antagonistic effect on serotonin. Yohimbe is a supplement that is used to treat erectile dysfunction, sports performance, weight reduction, chest discomfort, high blood pressure, diabetic neuropathy, and other conditions.
If we combine Yohimbe with L-arginine, it gets better for erectile function in ED (Erectile Dysfunction) men. It increases the blood vessels and holds orgasm easily.
- US prescribed drug in ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Reduce erectile dysfunction.
- Increase erection time.
- Muscle mass.
- Improve sexual libido.
- Boost the penile nerves response.
- Yohimbine dosage varies with the individual. According to an effective trial, people consume 20mg per day and show effective results.
- Well, it is good to consult a healthcare professional before using Yohimbine as tea or supplements.
9. Ginkgo biloba
Ginkgo biloba is a China-native deciduous tree. It is a healthy ingredient that contains flavonoids, a type of polyphenol, and ginkgolide, which has a strong antioxidant effect. Ginkgo is a plant that is said to have existed for about 250 million years. The anti-oxidant compound increases the blood flow in the penis & sexual orgasm and boosts the bedtime for you. Moreover, it is also known for stress, depression and brain function. The production of active oxygen is controlled by Ginkgo biloba resulting in overall health.
It is known for ED (Erectile Dysfunction) management rather than ED treatment and cure.
- ED management.
- Reduce stress.
- Boost libido.
- Good blood circulation.
- Best for brain and sexual dysfunction.
- As per FSSAI(Food Safety and Standards Authority of India), it is good to have 120-240mg of extract of Ginkgo biloba either in supplement, powder or tea form in a day. Prepare tea by adding some leaves of Ginkgo biloba in water, milk and honey.
- For supplements, check the instruction label to keep a moderate dose. It is very risky for the one who has a bleeding disorder.
Shilajit is a herb that represents Ayurvedic medicine in India. It is famous worldwide as a natural herb to give prolonged sex. The acid compounds like humic acid, fulvic acids also may boost the testosterone hormone level in men. By smoothing the blood, improving arteriosclerosis leading to ED (Erectile Dysfunction), rejuvenating effect, and reducing stress and fatigue. By keeping constant hormones, Shilajit also boosts sperm quality and sperm count. Couples who are facing problems should try it.
- Improve sperm count.
- Improve sperm mobility.
- Support contact testosterone level.
- Reduce stress and increase libido.
- Boost stamina and power.
- Shilajit is especially for adults only. Having 250-1000mg in a day is good. You can have it with water. Well, the effective dose varies with the individual's age, body strength, appetite, severity, and many conditions.
Saffron (crocus sativus), which has spread from Southwest Asia to the world, is 20 of the bulbous plants. It is known as a sedative, sputum, aphrodisiac for years. It is used to boost up mood, sex life, sex interest and more. Saffron is also called "liquid sun" because it raises the mood and makes you feel positive. Saffron has antioxidants including crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol that increase blood flow, lower inflammation, reduce depression and many more. It is enriched in Vitamin A, Folic acid, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin C, Copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, magnesium that offer better stamina.
- Improve libido.
- Increase sexual problems.
- Strong expectorant.
- Protect cell health.
- Saffron is quite an expensive herb and is available in dried and powdered form. In a small bowl of lukewarm water, sprinkle a pinch of saffron. You can also eat it with food like custard, etc. There are supplements also available in the market that you can bring.
- In a day, you can have 20-400mg for an effective result. This is a suggested dose.
Precaution To Use Herbs For Sexual Wellness
It doesn't mean a product is safe just because it claims to be natural. It is your responsibility to check the ingredients carefully for all suggested herbal medicine for a sexually long time. The above natural herbs are not approved for sexual wellbeing. It is recommended according to history and modern studies. Well, they all have fixed limits to consume regularly by FSSAI(Food Safety and Standards Authority of India). However, it is a must for you to choose a well-known supplement source or brand for all. Some of these products contain unknown amounts of ingredients similar to those in prescription drugs, which can cause dangerous side effects. Some even contain the actual drug, which should be given by prescription only. You need to be extra careful and consult a healthcare professional before starting any of these.